Felsberg Brake shudder

Davidnogueira

Mitglied
Hello everyone.
So recently i bought a brand new Felsberg and at about 100km i started noticing heavy brake shudder especially at low speed the bike would just rock back and forth and it only got worse, at 300km i put new disk and pads to try to figure out the problem but it didnt fully go away, now it's barely noticeable but i fear it may get worse has it got with the original disk.
So i took off the caliper and noticed the bottom cilinder seems to be stuck, the middle one is for the CBS system and works fine.
Could this be the reason for my brake shudder? If so what are my possibilities to fix it, new caliper?
Ergänzung ()

I should add that when i put the pads and push the brake lever hard enough the cilinder does come out and retracts easily enough with just pushing by hand, so maybe it isn't stuck but its still wierd how it doesn't come out at the same time.

Anhänge

• IMG_20230621_162427.jpg
    IMG_20230621_162427.jpg
    74,7 KB · Aufrufe: 21
Zuletzt bearbeitet:
david,

for your problem, I have no solution.
but when it‘s a brand new felsberg,
why didn‘t you return it to your dealer,
where you got it from? its under warranty 🤔
I bought it at a normal dealer and it is indeed under warranty but they were really busy, they did check my previous disk and said there was a slight warp to it and after giving me the bike back they said they would need me to bring it again so they test the rotor again and then ask for a new one for warranty.
So i ,i prefer working on my own cars, and now bike since it is my first one, ordered the new disk and pads and mounted it.
Ill just talk with them about the caliper, thank you for the response.