EN Throttle valve sensor & lambda

TyCromwell

Mitglied
Hi

Does anyone know where I can buy a replacement throttle valve sensor and a lambda please?

Still trouble shooting my stalls when cold issues. 😢

thank you in advance ☺️.

have a look at ebay for the Lambda

u can use this Part O2 "Sensor Fit für Polaris RZR 570 1000 XP XP 4 1000 Turbo 4016021 4013979" just fill in the sarch field.

i bought it a few moths before and had no issues with it. It is "plug n play"

Any advice on the throttle valve sensor?

In general Aliexpress always was a good place to start looking. Unfortunately a lot of offers got deleted in the last year.

IAC 26178 is the Intake Air Control valve for the 250. I assume it is identical on the 125.

If you search for IAC26178 you get this:

IAC

You find a range of valves from 9€ to 25€ (or whatever currency you want) with different delivery possibilities. They all look identical to the IAC 26178 and I strongly believe they are. Just check the numbers on your IAC and search at ALI for yourself.

BTW:
The full throttle body for the 125 and 250 was produced by Loreada, if you search for that you might find the throttle body + IAC + TPS as one item. Last year this (in 34mm) was all together for 110€ for the 250. I don`t know what diameter the 125 needs, but that might be worth searching for a bit.

EDIT:
PPS: After reading your posts gain I am not sure if you are interested in the Intake Air Control VALVE or the Throttle positioning SENSOR ...? If you search for "Throttle positioning sensor" on Ali you will find quite a few - check for the number on your sensor!

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
gibt es einen anderen alternativen Markt für Lambdasonden, der ohne Probleme getestet wurde?

Ich habe ab und zu noch bei Banggood bestellt. Wenn man sich die Aufmachung ansieht, sieht das aber auch sehr nach Aliexpress dahinter aus ...
Ansonsten ist das Angebot im Allgemeinen mit Corona ziemlich zusammengeschrumpft!

OT:
Was spricht den gegen Aliexpress? Ich bestelle seit Jahren, bis jetzt ist alles angekommen, und seit neustem muss man auch nicht mehr zum Zoll weil Ali das automatisch abwickelt (Dank der EU Regeln!).

Wenn du jemanden in Deutschland findest (Es gibt ein paar), kauft der entweder auch nur bei Ali, oder er ist groß genug und kauft beim Hersteller (und nichts gegen Marktwirtschaft, aber wenn du in D kaufst, kommt in aller Regel ein schon fast sittenwidriger Aufschlag (Marge) obendrauf :D - und ich spreche nicht von 20 oder meinetwegen auch 50%, sondern locker mal vom doppelten - oder auch fünffachem - Preis! (Ausnahme es ist Markenware die in der EU Produziert wird - aber davon haben wir an den Brixtons sowieso nichts.)