Help with parts

eroots90

Mitglied
Good Evening, I'm from the UK and I own a Brixton Bx125 2019, I'm really struggling to find the spacer/gasket that sits between the intake manifold and the engine. I've tried searching for other 125cc bikes although the dimensions on the brixton look unusual, just seeing if any might be able to assist at all? Any help would he appreciated. Image attached of the part in question

Anhänge

• IMG_20220201_184221.jpg
    IMG_20220201_184221.jpg
    115,1 KB · Aufrufe: 29
question, though: based on the above text, I understand that eroots is only looking for the gasket/o-ring. for that amount of money, you can get an entire box of o-rings of all sorts of dimensions on amazon. or is it super important to get the dimension of this particular gasket exactly right?

That would be great thank you, 3-4 weeks I can wait, if you let me know how much money you want for it we can sort it out, if I find one in the meantime I will have this as a spare - considering getting hold of one in the UK is impossible. Hope you get better soon and thanks again everyone - apologies my first post was requesting parts. If anyone else has one of those parts I will still take another :)