EN Dont buy this Motorbike !! Just Problems, nur Problemen

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
Please submit the VIN (Vehicle Identification Nummer) or a photo of the bike.
If you are not willing to do this we must look on your information as fake news.

*Gummikuhtreiber: Sorry who are you exactly? for telling me to submit such private informations like a Vehicle Identification Nummer.Is more or less like i tell you to submit here your personal ID Number.
You are the typical "Besserwisser" that don't know anything.

Aniway if you want to see my bike here a picture. She is beatyfull but is garbage, like your Brixton.

*last infos, its funny like here the mosts of all you are try to prove that what i wrote was happening because i was making something wrong with my brixton, or even woster that is not true.
Just because you are scary like Hell that the same will happen to you. A bounce of teenagers.
Ergänzung ()

I was not expecting to have a BMW for 2.500 € !!
but i have also the right also not to have 4 problems of fabrications in 4 months!
My post was intented to help somebody telling my epxrience,but i realise you just want to hear how nice and good and perfect are the Brixton, just a group of teenegers. viel spass
Ergänzung ()

but i have also the right also not to have 4 problems of fabrications in 4 months!
My post was intented to help somebody telling my epxrience,but i realise you just want to heat how nice and good and perfect are the Brixton :D hahjust a group of teenegers.
Vielleicht ist er ja Mitarbeiter bei Mash...
:D :D :D
My post was intented to help somebody telling my epxrience,but i realise you just want to hear how nice and good and perfect are the Brixton, just a group of teenegers. viel spass

Anhänge

• FullSizeRender-3.jpg
    FullSizeRender-3.jpg
    291,8 KB · Aufrufe: 95
Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:
Did you see the year average of the member? Yes, aber group of teenager... not

Did you see the year average of the member? Yes, aber group of teenager... not
well i can accept everything but not that i have to much expectations,
because i dont want to go back for reparations 4 times in 4 months!
Ergänzung ()

I loved the design of the Brixton like all you, i just tell mine was giving me JUST problems and i was driving normally, not under rain or at the maximum. Specially the problem with the back and front wheel should be taking serious, as is a question of security. that was my last message. good bye all of you with all perfect Brixton :D

Oh Danke füll mich geschmeichelt mit 42 als teenager
danke fürs kompliment:D
Ergänzung ()

Aber sein mopet sieht doch schön aus auf dem bild,rost sieht man glaube ich keinen.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Finde auch, dass seine BX gut aussieht. Den Gitterschutz und das Pseudowindschild muss er dazu gekauft haben, weil bei der BX wird das nicht mitgeliefert.

Versteh den net.
Also bis kleinkram hat hier noch keiner solche probleme gehabt wie der.
Er kommt hier her und meint nur weil er mit der mopeten nicht zurecht kommt das alle brixtons schrott sind.

I loved the design of the Brixton like all you, i just tell mine was giving me JUST problems and i was driving normally, not under rain or at the maximum. Specially the problem with the back and front wheel should be taking serious, as is a question of security. that was my last message. good bye all of
Und gleich nach dem ersten Posting bzw. der Registrierung hier im Forum kommt eine solche Meldung.
Die Meldung war genau das Grund von meine Regiestrierung. aber ihr kapiert es nicht.
mann will was gutes tun und die anderen über Problemen informieren, und die fühlen sich beleidigt weil mann "schlecht" über deren "Spielzeug" gesprochen hat. No comment
Ergänzung ()

Ergänzung ()

Aber sein mopet sieht doch schön aus auf dem bild,rost sieht man glaube ich keinen.
ROST würde entfernt. Die andere Problemen sind schlimmer. Rad und motor. VG
Ergänzung ()

Ergänzung ()

ROST würde entfernt. Die andere Problemen bleiben. Rad und motor.
Sorry Evan - but the VIN is not a private Information. The simple truth is that you don´t even know what typical for a Brixton VIN.
the VIN is not the point. you have the picture.
the point is that here instead to appreciate someone giving informations about problems, you feel bad because somebody tell you the truth about the poor qualitiy of your "Toy"

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:
Was soll eigentlich das Englisch von dem Evan? Bei ein paar Posts hat er normales Deutsch verwendet. Meint der weil das Motorradel Brixton heißt muss er Englisch schreiben? Dann klärt ihn Mal auf...für mich ist das eh nur noch bescheuert ...

Er Denkt wenn er in englisch schreibt kommen seine posts vielleicht wichtiger an.
Ergänzung ()

Des mit dem Rost glaub ich ihm irgendwie net.
Er meint bei seiner neuen bx war alles alle metallteile Rostig.
Also wenn ich mir ein moperl kauf schau ich die als erstes mal gründlich an mach ne probefahrt und check alles durch.
Das alle metallteile in nur ein bar monaten komplett rosten obwohl er auf das moperl aufgepaßt hat,kann ich auch net so richtig
glauben.
Ergänzung ()

1. rust everywhere on metal parts ( on a new bike !! )!

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Muh
heute ist der Angriff der Kühe,
rette sich wer kann :eek: hoffendlich hält der Zaun :eek:
20181020_131954.jpg

Ja egal, eine so sehr negative Meinung trifft auf viele positive Feedbacks.
Und solange wir keine Fotos von den schadhaften Teilen sehen, kann man es nicht wirklich ernst nehmen.

Ciao a tutti mi chiamo Max sono italiano.oggi o ritirato il mio sclamber 125 verde militare...o già percorso 200km...la moto si comporta bene...tutto dipende dal rivenditore...tutte le moto nuove anno bisogno di un occhiata prima di metterle su strada..serraggio di tutte le viti tendere la catena..ecc...la moto e allegra e maneggevole e lo sclamber a un suono migliore..ciao a tutti i brixton fan

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.