EN Dont buy this Motorbike !! Just Problems, nur Problemen

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
E

Evan

Gast
First, im sorry for writing in english, i live in Berlin but my german is not perfect.
I have bought a Brixton Bx NEW in June 2018, now 4 months later i have been back for problems already 4 time!! ALL problems a Motorbike can have.

1. rust everywhere on metal parts ( on a new bike !! )
2. the back wheel has to be replaced!! The seller siad it could have been blocking during the drive! shocking!! and even more shocking to hear the company KSR/Brixton needed ONE MONTH to replace it because they have to wait of the container from Asia!! For a Wheel !!
3. as soon as i got the problem solved with the back wheel ( one month whitout bike ) the front wheel started to give problems !!
4. i went for the control of the front wheel and the 4000 km inspection and they said the motor is broken, they found peaces of metal in the oil, wich they said could be normal after the first inspection but not after 4000 km.
Result, the motor has to be repaired or replaced and the bike has to stay there, again !!!

I want to say the seller was always kind and tried to solve every problem, but the Company Brixton as to shame its self to deliver a Bike like this, defected in all is parts.

CONCLUSION: DONT BUY THIS BIKES, JUST PROBLEMS.
A bike is made by a motor and two wheels. And everything was defected.
Also, mein rat: kauf keine Brixton !! Die sehen sicherlich gut aus, sind aber nur Schrott!!

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:
@Evan: Was it a used bike you bought? Please post some pictures of your bike!

My bike has no problems - except the problem with the defective indicator.

Hmm - 4Tausender Inspektion nach nur 4 Monaten und angeblich laufend Werkstattaufenthalte in denen die Maschine nicht bewegt werden konnte. Irgendwie passt da etwas nicht!
Ergänzung ()

as i said my german is not perfect, so as if you where able to understand it would be kind also to answer in english. Aniway i try in german: " Irgendwie passt da etwas nicht!" Was denn passt es nicht genau? die Monaten von Juni sind fast 5, 1 davon in die Werkstatt. Denkst du darf mann nicht 1.000 km im Monat fahren? was ist da so komisch? Dieses Motorrad ist einfach Schrott, brauchst du nicht den zu verteidigen. Viele Grüsse.

If there is a list of user who had no problems im happy for you. Better like this, as as soon you get the problems you will impact with the NO SERVICE from Brixton.
I just wrote here to inform the users who are interested to buy this bike of my real bad experience.
*Buy the way im not a teenager with the first motorbike like the most users here, i drive motorbikes since 20 years and Brixton was the worst i had.

The rust was the smallest problem!!
The biggest where the back wheel, also with the risk to fall.
And of course now, the motor!!
The service from Brixton is Orrible. They really had to wait a Contanier from Asia for a Wheel?

Also das mit dem Rost am gesamten bike kann ich mir irgendwie nicht vorstellen.
Bin mit meiner auch schon mal bei Stark Regen gefahren und bis jetzt hab ich noch niergends Rost bei meiner brixton entteckt.
Vielleicht hat er sie ja 4 monate lang nur im Freien stehn gehabt oder hat sie jeden tag mit dem dampfstrahler gewaschen und danach nicht abgetrocknet.
Und das der Motor gebrochen ist wie er schreibt,hab ich auch noch nie gehört.
Vielleicht ist er ja nur mit 10k rpm gefahren.

Also ich hab über 2000km kein einziges Problem(nur hinterachse war etwas stramm), sonst alles top und das für den Preis. Würde nicht anderes mehr kaufen, von mir gibt's eine dicke Kaufempfehlung! :D
Ergänzung ()

The rust was the smallest problem!!
The biggest where the back wheel, also with the risk to fall.
And of course now, the motor!!
The service from Brixton is Orrible. They really had to wait a Contanier from Asia for a Wheel?
What did you expect that brixton is bmw Or ktm? They are small and replaced in China. In my opinion you have to mutch expectations...

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.