Brixton BX125R rear wheel Bearing size??

Carl C

Neues Mitglied
I recently started hearing a knocking sound coming from the back wheel and am sure that it is a bearing issue, I have been looking online for a replacement bearing but cannot find the ones used by Brixton and am unsure of the measurements. Does anyone know of a suitable replacement? The bike is a 2018 Brixton BX125R,

Thank you

Crosscheck with "Gasgriff" but it is most likely a 6303 2RS (number mentioned at Gasgriff website). You can get that at EBAY/AMAZON/ ... for very little money!

Or just type "6303 2RS" in any search engine. I am sure there are several offers in the UK!

Keep in mind you need 2 of these for each axle!

(Just bought 4 new ones from a known good brand for my "winter project" :D )

I was unsure because it said sunray, but it does look the exact same!! Found the bearing! Might have a look at other models see if they use similar ones as well
Thank you very much!
Ergänzung ()

It says 6302 2RS, but I’m more inclined to go with a named brand as I would like these to last longer than the ones that just failed, I’m looking at Dunlop ones :
6302-2RS Dunlop Sealed Deep Groove Ball Bearing 15x42x13mm ,

Any reccomendations?

Thank you!!

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
It says 6302 2RS, but I’m more inclined to go with a named brand as I would like these to last longer than the ones that just failed,

The known brand argument is mine as well but for a different reason - I hope to get a little less "roling resistance" (and my front wheel is producing a little of a "wistling" noise when running slow)

I never heard of Dunlop as a bearing manufacurer ... but I am not much of an expert in bearings! But the price is very reasonable, my SKF were nearly twice as expensive.

The known brand argument is mine as well but for a different reason - I hope to get a little less "roling resistance" (and my front wheel is producing a little of a "wistling" noise when running slow)

I never heard of Dunlop as a bearing manufacurer ... but I am not much of an expert in bearings! But the price is very reasonable, my SKF were nearly twice as expensive.
I did a bit of research and it says SKF is the best, so got 4 just in case at 4eur each.
Will let you know if that does it!

Thanks for the help!!